Children are the most valuable resource in society. Our future is based on our next generations and represents what can get done for our fellow man. These precious gifts are a fantastic insight into the best aspects of humanity. Unfortunately, there are those in the society that would take care of the innocent and vulnerable, either intentionally or not. There are many ways in which children can be at risk. There can be issues with the people entrusted to watch or care for your kids. Other risks may not seem as pending, such as rabid dogs or even speeding cars. No matter what the reason, children, and their parents should get prepared for what could come next.
No matter what the reason or cause, any time that a child is taken advantage of, parents can feel a great invasion of trust. This innocence broken can take shape in many forms. You trust the company that makes toys or formula for your kids to be up to the standards that you expect. Sometimes they are not, and children have to bear the burden. Medicine can have adverse effects and put your baby at risk. People that are so negligent must be made aware that civil and criminal penalties may exist for these actions.
If you or your family ever gets placed in such an unfortunate situation, you need to know your rights. The personal injury firm of Ehline Law is led by a former United States Marine, Michael Ehline, who has taken the oath never to give up unless victims get justice. His tenacity has made a difference for many people already. Let a proven fighter work for you and your family and ensure that you are cared for. Call (888) 400-9721 for a free consultation today.
- Assisting Parents and Guardians With Recovery of Monet for Harm to Injured Kids
- Checklist of Common and Various Injuries to Kids
- What is the Bystander Theory, Other Methods to Get Paid?
- Who Pays for all the Medical and Hospital Expenses?
- Who Pays for Funeral and Coroner’s Bills?
- How We Help Sexual and Physical Abuse Victim
- Common Mental and Physical Abuse Checklist
A working family has enough to worry about. If faced with a terrible injury that causes significant financial, emotional, or time issues for your loved ones, you need to be ready to deal with these issues head on.
- Bad auto accidents, such as being run over by a bike, or while waiting at a bus stop for school;
- Dog attacks, including bites and scratches to the face by puppies;
- Cat attacks where eyes or vision are scratched or weakened;
- Baby sitter or care-taker rape and sexual assaults, use of knock out pills and drugs to aid in kidnapping, false imprisonment, or even sexual slavery;
- Doctor, physician or hospital negligence of a mentally challenged or hurt child under care, or prescribing of the wrong or defective drugs;
- Drowning or brain damage at water parks and private swimming pools, or while supervised at surf camp;
- Defective toys like Chinese junk painted with lead, or coated with some other toxic, heavy metal;
All of these could cause a tremendous strain on your family. If you are faced with the negligence or intentional actions of others, they need to be prevented from causing such issues for others. These issues can spring out of seemingly nowhere. Documenting and preparing the evidence of what happened can be an important first step.
Cases of Rape and Physical Abuse
Young people that get faced with such a terrible situation as being assaulted by a trusted person or stranger has many issues to face. In almost all case, these children would need psychological care that could lessen scarring. So this could be a very expensive and emotionally costly process. No monetary settlement can ever actually solve this issue. But compensation could help pay for the monumental costs of such a recurring issue. Also, this can help both young and old deal with this stressful time.
Abused offspring will almost always require special psychological care, and it is not cheap. Grief-stricken parents and guardians will usually be overwhelmed with all the bills and incidentals associated with this type of brazen injury to a baby, or young adult. Although no amount of monetary token will even fully repair the damage and ruination done to an abused cub, justice in the form of punitive and general damages will at least help the parents to mitigate some of the new found expenses and mental issues that crop up from these types of cases.
- Priest and pastor abuse were particularly heinous as members of the cloth are often trusted members of the community;
- Foster care abuse is on the rise. False allegations of dysfunctional parents by rogue public employees sharing money with foster parents to strip the birth parents of their parental responsibilities is a disgusting civil rights violation. Taking on public employee unions with an attorney is hard task, but almost impossible without one that knows what they are doing;
- Teacher-child abuse occurs when a physically abusive, or sexually corrupt teacher uses their position of authority and trust to make punching bags, or sexual objects out of your own child. Schools are required to report and investigate these crimes, but more and more we see schools fighting for the collective bargaining rights of the abuser, rather than standing tall for the rights of the victims. Same goes for making sure to conduct adequate background investigations. More and more, public school teachers, in particular, have done themselves the adversaries of parents and parental rights.
Ehline Law Firm PC is one of the most trusted injury law firms in the Los Angeles area. We fight for the disadvantaged victims that often have no voice. Led by a former Marine, fighting for the vulnerable comes naturally. We never give up once we’ve committed to someone and will see the case through to the end. We are ready to represent you with all of our effort and integrity. If you or a member of your family needs help, please call†888-400-9721 for a free and confidential consultation.